Sunday, December 7, 2008

Random December Pictures

I guess she wasn't too happy that Santa isnt bringing her that Coach bag she has been asking for?
Gianna "hugging" the bear at Bass Pro Shop at Patriots Place. She cries when she see's my dad but dosent when she see's a huge bear behind her? Instead she hugs it.

Gianna eating a yummy munchkin :)






I dont know what I was trying to do with this picture. I was trying to take a cute Xmas card picture but as soon as I put the cookies on the plate she started to eat them :) Oh well!!


































Who needs a sled when you can get pulled in a crate from Target??









How sad is this picture? I took her to Snip-Its to get her bangs trimmed. She was doing fine until the little boy next to her was screaming so she joined in the fun. I guess she didnt like how her hair came out?






















No comments: